Salivary Research Publications
2. Zunt SL, Janardhanam S, Srinivasan M: Differential expression of TLR-2 and TLR-4 in the epithelial cells in oral lichen planus. Archives of Oral Biology, 2012: 57, 495-502.
3. Srinivasan M and Galli DM: Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans modulates toll like receptors 2 and 4 in gingival epithelial cells in a mouse periodontitis model. Journal of the International Clinical Dental Research Organization, 2010: Volume 2, (1), 24-29.
4. Zunt SL, Burton LV, Goldblatt LI, Dobbins EE, Srinivasan M. Soluble forms of Toll-like receptor 4 are present in human saliva and modulate tumour necrosis factor-alpha secretion by macrophage-like cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2009 May;156(2):285-93.
5. Srinivasan M , Kodumudi KN, Zunt SL. (2007). Soluble CD14 and toll-like receptor-2 are potential salivary biomarkers for oral lichen planus and burning mouth syndrome. Jan;126(1):31-7.
6. Largura B, Zunt SL, Srinivasan M (2006). Quantitiative estimation of TLR-2 and TLR-4 in oral epithelium from different sites of oral cavity. JDR:S196
7. Srinivasan M, Sedmak D, Jewell SD (2002). Molecular quality of tissues for research- an overview for Prospective Investigators. American Journal of Pathology, 161 (6) 1961-71.
8. Scott D. Jewell, Srinivasan M, Linda M. McCart, Nita Williams, William H. Grizzle, Virginia LiVolsi, Greg MacLennan, and Daniel D. Sedmak (2002). Analysis of the Molecular Quality of Human Tissues: An Experience from the Cooperative Human Tissue Network CHTN. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, 118 (5) 1-8.
9. Srinivasan M, Jewell SD. 2001. Quantitative estimation of PCNA, c-myc, EGFR and TGF-? in oral submucous fibrosis – An immunohistochemical study. Oral Oncology 37, 61-67.
10. Srinivasan M, Jewell SD.2001. Evaluation of TGF-? and EGFR Expression In Oral Leukoplakia And Oral Submucous Fibrosis By Quantitative Immunohistochemistry. Oncology, 61 (4) 284-92.
11.Srinivasan M Hazarey VK. 1991. Role of Anxiety in Oral Lichen Planus: Dental Dialogue 3, 16-19.