2. Srinivasan M and Janardhanam S: Novel p65 binding GILZ peptide suppresses experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2011:286, (52), 44799–44810.
3. Dudhgaonkar SD., Kodumudi KN, Janardhanam SB and Srinivasan M: CD80 blockade enhance GILZ expression and suppress experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of Immunology: 2009; 183:7505-7513.
4. Srinivasan M and Summerlin DJ: Modulation of the colonic epithelial cell responses and amelioration of inflammation by CD80 blockade in TNBS colitis. Clinical Immunology 2009; 133-411-422.
5. O'Malley JT, Eri RD, Stritesky GL, Mathur AN, Chang HC, Hogenesch H, Srinivasan M, Kaplan MH. STAT4 isoforms differentially regulate Th1 cytokine production and the severity of inflammatory bowel disease. J Immunol. 2008 Oct 1;181(7):5062-70.
6. Eri R, Kodumudi KN, Srinivasan M*. (2007) A CD80-binding peptide suppresses inflammation in two murine models of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2008 Apr;14(4):458-70.
7. Eri R, Kodumudi KN, Srinivasan M*. (2008) A CD80-binding peptide suppresses inflammation in two murine models of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 14(4):458-70.
8. Srinivasan M (2007): Th1 Cells in health and disease in “Effect of CD4+ T cells in health and disease” Editors: Songquing Na and C.V. Iyer; Transworld research Work.Vol1, Chapter 4, 85-116.
9. Mythily Srinivasan, Rajaraman Eri, Susan L Zunt, Summerlin Don-John, David D. Brand, and Janice S. Blum (2007). Suppression of collagen induced arthritis by rationally designed CD80-binding peptide agent. Arthritis and Rheumatism. Feb;56(2):498-508.
10. Chen M, Deng A, Crowson AN, Srinivasan M, Yearsley KH, Jewell S, Morrison C, Long S, Werling R, Magro C. Assessment of T-cell clonality via T-cell receptor-gamma rearrangements in cutaneous T-cell-dominant infiltrates using polymerase chain reaction and single-stranded DNA conformational polymorphism assay. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2004 Dec;12(4):373-9.
11. Srinivasan M*, Eri R, Haque, Md, Brand D, Blum JS (2005): CD80 binding polyproline helical peptides inhibit T cell activation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. Vol. 280, No. 11, 10149–10155.
12. Srinivasan M, Roeske R (2005). Immunomodulatory peptides from the complementarity determining regions of the immunoglobulin supergene family proteins- A Review. Current Protein and Peptide Science, Volume 6; issue 2: 185-196.
13. Srinivasan M, Gienapp IE, Stuckman SS, Rogers CC, Kaumaya PTP, Whitacre CC. 2002. Suppression of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis by CD28 peptide mimics. Journal of Immunology, 169(4)2180-88.
14. Scott D. Jewell, Srinivasan M, Linda M. McCart, Nita Williams, William H. Grizzle, Virginia LiVolsi, Greg MacLennan, and Daniel D. Sedmak. (2002) Analysis of the Molecular Quality of Human Tissues: An Experience from the Cooperative Human Tissue Network CHTN. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, 118 (5) 1-8.
15. Srinivasan M, Sedmak D, Jewell SD. (2002). Molecular quality of tissues for research- an overview for Prospective Investigators. American Journal of Pathology, 161 (6) 1961-71.
16. Srinivasan M, Wardrop RM, Gienapp IE, Stuckman SS, Whitacre CC, Kaumaya PTP 2001. A retro-inverso CD28 peptide encompassing “MYPPPY” adopts a PP II helix and inhibits encephalitogenic T cells in vitro. Journal of Immunology, 67(1) 578-85.
17. Srinivasan M, Wardrop RM, Whitacre CC, Kaumaya PTP. 1999. A CD28 CDR-3 peptide analog inhibits CD4+ T cell proliferation in vitro. In Fields,G.B., Tam, J.P., Baraby,G. (eds) Peptides for the New Millennnium. Kluwer,Netherlands, 589-90.
18. Kaumaya PTP, Whitacre CC, Srinivasan M. Peptide therapy for T-cell mediated immune responses. The Ohio State University (pending approval).
19. Srinivasan M: Novel CD80 binding peptides to inhibit T cell responses. Indiana University. Provisional Patent filing: April 2004. Final patent filing April 2005 (Pending approval).
20. Srinivasan M: GILZ mimics for autoimmune diseases [Provisional patent-Under discussion-(March 2011)]