• Clinical/Surgical Procedures
• Thesis Projects
• Patient Photo Records
• Faculty/Staff Portraits and Rosters
• Group Photos
• Certificate/Award Presentations
• School Functions/Events/Meetings
• Capable of printing posters 42" tall by any length.
35mm Film Slides
• E-6 slide Processing (processing is done on the outside and takes 2-3 days)
• Black/White and Color
• Produced from Negatives, Slides, Digital Files, or Submitted Prints
Graphic Art & Design
• Charts and Graphs
• Poster Sessions/Table Clinics
• Brochures and Booklets
• Printed Signs
• Artwork of dental and scientific subjects for teaching, research, thesis, and printed publications.
We have a flatbed and slide scanner that is available on a first come basis with assistance from our staff on getting you started.
• Graduate Students are encouraged to use the services of Dental Illustrations for the preparation of photos and illustrations to be used in their thesis. It is best to set up a meeting with our staff before your research begins to discuss your specific needs and set up a time table for photography and or illustrations.