• Job requests do not need approval from department chair or program director.
• Faculty signature on Dental Illustrations Job Request Form authorizes work.
IUSD Students and Graduate Students
• Job requests must first be approved by department chair or program director.
• Upon approval, a Dental Illustrations Job Request Form must be signed by department chair, program director or authorized faculty member.
Turn Around Time:
Below are the number of working days required for most job requests. Extensions may be necessary for large jobs or when our workload is exceptionally heavy.
We recommend that you submit work as early as possible.
• Digital images are burned to a CD usually the same day taken. Hard copy prints may take one to two days depending on the amount.
• Turn around time depends on quantity and material content: 3 days
• Large-format posters can usually be printed in 1 to 2 days depending on the meeting and the number of attendees needing posters at the same time.
All turn around times depend on current work loads. Keep in mind if you are presenting at a meeting where other IUSD people will be presenting, our time is in greater demand, therefore you may need to allow more time than mentioned above.
Consultation with our staff is always available at any time.